Friday, January 5, 2007

maintenance

Quick update: I'm flying to Thailand Wed, Jan. 10. I'm at my boy Mariano's place after staying with my girl Yael for the past couple of days. Internet here is solid, so I should have mad pictures uploaded in the next couple of days. Mariano, for those who want a visual, is the other guy with me in my photograph on the upper right.

It's 4:37 right now, I'm about to pass out after watching a siiiiiick movie. I'll try to update and catch up tomorrow. Nighty night.

p.s. I would be severely remiss if I failed to give a shot out to my girl Tracey, who peed the bed on the second night of the trip. Sorry folks, there will be no pictures of THAT.

2 comments:

Alex Roberts said...

yo man. nice stories. tell mariano i said what up. be good meng. peace

dginasia said...

good shit condor